The new producers and planning committee have been hard at work building an amazing Leather Pride in San Diego from Wednesday, March 15 to Sunday, March 19, 2017.
• Wednesday, March 15, our Ms San Diego Leather 2010, Tiger, hosts a special night for us at #1 Fifth Avenue for Tiger’s Pictionary!
• The amazing World Beat Center in Balboa Park is our venue for the events from Thursday through Sunday and we are able to provide a greater capacity and plenty of free parking, while keeping the main events at the same location!
• Thursday, March 16, we have All Clubs Night and the return of the Leather Olympics, hosted by Ms San Diego Leather 2004, Karen!
• Friday, March 17, starts off with the Leather Pride Flag raising at the Hillcrest flagpole. A Meet & Greet gets everyone ready for the formal Opening Ceremonies which will be followed by a special edition of the Leather Fetish Ball, produced by Robb Rodriguez (Mr. San Diego Eagle 2013) with an all-star line-up and great surprises in store.
• Saturday March 18, we are offering workshops during the day at Pleasures and Treasures, and that night we will choose the new Mr/Ms San Diego Leather and San Diego Bootblack with events to follow afterwards. Saturday night we will also be featuring a HOT fashion show sponsored by Mankind!
• Sunday, March 19, Back by popular demand, will be a catered brunch with our keynote speaker Patrick Smith, International Mr. Leather 2015 as well as a Leather Vendor Faire, all back at the World Beat Center!!
The basic weekend package is a $75 value, but for right now, we’re offering a discounted weekend pass for $60 RIGHT HERE!
Grab your pass now before the price goes up, and bookmark our site for future updates while you’re there!!
Thank you from San Diego Leather Pride!
Community...Be A Part Of It.